CESO is an outreach organisation using community development to further our aims and objectives.
We invest in communities to enable them to meet their potential. Our experience of working with communities and community based organisations have equipped us with invaluable tools to strengthen communities.
Our aim is to empower communities so that they
- Believe in themselves and the ability to create a successful life
- Ascertain and use their best, skills, qualities and assets to their benefit
- Encourage mutual learning, and skills sharing to increase their productivity and success
- create or maintain sustainability
We do this through the following objectives:
- To raise educational standards
- To promote health education for everyone in the community
- To promote community development for the benefit of local people
- To promote opportunities for the community to mitigate the impact of poverty and exploitation
- To teach, aid and encourage entrepreneurship